Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Am so excited I can start blogging today. This is something I have always wanted to do. Well let me start by introducing myself. My name is Idiovo Egwonor Love, am the fifth child from a family of six girls. I reside in Benin and I studied Earth Sciences (Geophysics) at Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE), Effurun Delta State, though am yet to complete my project work lol. Please I urge you to join me everyday through my 'blogging journey'. I just want to bring news and entertainment gist around the world to peeps out there. Enjoy!

3 comments :

  1. wow....a scientist and a blogger? why am I proud of you already? would really be an honour to meet you someday though...I'm also here in Benin...nice blog and it loads fast too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. www.mrandmissfacebooknigeria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made my comment where did it go, your blg is heavy find an expert to make it light so it can easily open, I followed u here from Linda's blog because of ur persistence

    ReplyDelete