Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Amazing! More than £20million-worth of the world’s fastest supercars gather for annual 'secret' get-together 

Owners of some of the world's most sought-after supercars braved torrential rain and mud to show off their vehicles at an annual invitation-only event.

A Porsche 918 Spyder, Ferrari LaFerrari and Bugatti Veyron Super Sport World Record Edition - one of only five in the world - were among the 200 high-performance cars on show at the 'Secret Supercar Meet', held at Bruntingthorpe Aerodrome and Proving Ground, Leicestershire, on Sunday.


The get-together, organised by supercar owners club Supercar Driver, raised nearly £5,000 for Bluebell Wood Children's Hospital in Sheffield, which offers care and support to children with shortened life expectancy.


By virtue of this post, I call forth money for me and all my hardworking readers!!!

1 comment :

  1. Hello. Nice blog you have here. I checked for your email address but didn't see it here. Kindly send me a mail at vecturnmedia@gmail.com. I have a proposal for you. Regards.

    ReplyDelete