Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy birthday to blog reader and my BFF Beatrice Savwede!

This beautiful girl here is the most amazing human I have ever come across in life. She made school life so much fun for me with her ever warm and caring personality.

I thank God I met you and I pray He blesses you with long life, good health and prosperity. May He fulfil all your heart desires, Happy Happy birthday girl! #singing# don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like mine, don't you?....lol.

Beatrice and Rizzy


6 comments :

  1. Hbd 2 ur friend. Whllnp

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing your good friend many happy returns. God bless her with many more years.
    www.alabekee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to everyone one that celebrated with me..I appreciate

    ReplyDelete