Saturday, March 14, 2015

hehe, I’m always afraid of kissing on set because of bad breaths – Habibat Jinad

Habibat Jinad needs no introduction in the entertainment industry. Many people who know her would remember her for her refreshing show ‘Miliki Express’ which airs from 1pm to 2pm on Startimes Channel Orisun TV.She recently won an award for Fastest Rising TV Presenter of the Year organized by Azaria 360. In this engaging interview, she talks about her career, life and more: Excerpts from the interview below. 

How bad can you be in a movie?
I am a very gentle girl but I can smoke in a movie. I can drink, I can be saucy and I can be nasty too but not to the extent of wearing a bikini. I can wear a bra and tights but wearing only pant and bra, I will never do that. If you see me wearing pant and bra, you’ll definitely see a net on, I’ll wear net on it.
You can wear pant and bra but you can’t wear a bikini?
I can’t wear bikini.
Can you kiss in a movie?
I’m always afraid of bad breath. If you have bad breaths I’ll tell you I’m sorry, please I can’t kiss you.
What if someone has good breath?
Then we can kiss as many times as possible.


3 comments :

  1. that means she is indirectly telling us some artiste have bad breath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmn, well said, but I don't know her joor

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biko she needs intro cos I don't know her!!!!

    Hian Rella we can't know everyone na

    ReplyDelete