Thursday, March 05, 2015

'I will only hire someone to work directly for me if I would work for that person,' Facebook CEO on secret of hiring an employee

As one of the youngest and most successful entrepreneurs in the world, any career advice from Mark Zuckerberg should probably taken fairly serious, or at the very least written down.

Speaking at the Mobile World Congress this week - the world's biggest wireless phone fair in Barcelona - the 30-year-old Facebook founder was asked the main thing he looks for in a potential employee.
And his answer was as simple as it was significant.
'I will only hire someone to work directly for me if I would work for that person,' Zuckerberg told the gathering at a town hall meeting. 
'It's a pretty good test.' 

2 comments :

  1. hmmnn...that means the person should have the qualities of an employer...wow...#figures

    ReplyDelete