Sunday, April 05, 2015

Ladies get in here to know the qualities a lady must have that can attract handsome singer Lynnxxx


Award-winning artiste, Chukie Edozien, popularly known as Lynxxx speaks about the downsides of fame in a recent interview and check out what turns turns him off in a lady....

What inspired the name Lynxxx?
I was considered the go-to guy back in high school because I was a well-connected kid. As a result, the word link inspired the name Lynxxx because I was able to connect people with whatever they needed.

What qualities attract you to a lady?
I like a free-spirited lady with morals, one who I can learn from. She must be able to cook and look good. On the other hand, I am turned off by bad breath and a smelly weave. I am not attracted to women who talk too much.

Ladies especially those head over heels into him, you've heard so go try do this things he likes and ohh, thank me later...lol.

3 comments :

  1. Duncan hoĺly, lynx babe get in here. Ashewo geh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahahahahha nice 1

    Seems this guy have been reading BMF's blog lately!!!!!

    Lynxxxx you sef like better thing...

    ReplyDelete