Friday, April 03, 2015

Selena Gomez is my source of inspiration - Justin Bieber

I don't know why celebs hardly stay put to themselves after their relationship hits the rock. Especially in Hollywood, they can be apart for like 20 years *side eyes* and still find their way back to each other. What love!

And singer Justin Bieber still has Selena Gomez on his mind - revealing that she inspired much of his new album.
On Thursday, the 21-year-old revealed he has been pouring his emotions into songs for his forthcoming album that is being produced by Kanye West.
 'A lot of inspiration comes from Selena,' he told Ryan Seacrest on his On Air radio show.

Justin and Selena's public romance first began in December 2010, when the pair were still in the early stages of their fame.
'It was a long relationship that created heartbreak and created happiness and a lot of different emotions that I wanted to write about,' Justin explained when asked about his ex.
'I'm pretty silent about what I've been going through and just growing up in this life is hard. So I want to translate that,' added Justin, who started his music career at age 12.

1 comment :