Saturday, April 25, 2015

Stolen vehicle dealer nabbed: My dream was to become a millionaire

Until few weeks ago when officers in the Special Anti-Robbery Squad of Lagos State Police Command arrested them, Lati Ogunleye, 35, and Gbenga Olatunji, 45, were free men, living in comfort and painting the town red with ill-gotten cash.

Before his arrest, Ogunleye said he had sold six vehicles and made about N2m. Even though he had fears anytime he took delivery of the vehicles, he said he took them home and told his wife he bought them from Cotonou. He sold the cars as tokunbo cars to his friends, whom he said had no idea of where he got them from. 

“I know it takes risks to become a millionaire. My dream was to become a millionaire so I took the risk but now I have regrets,” he said.

3 comments :

  1. God don cash them,selling stolen vehicle to innocent people

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehehe this one na real who wants to be a millionaire ooooooo

    ReplyDelete