Friday, May 08, 2015

28 years old lady bound hands and feet miraculously escapes from ritual killers

The 28-year-old lady, who had been kept in an uncompleted building in the estate, bound hands and feet was luckily able to escape from the den of ritual killers.

She said, “I met one of the ritual killers about two weeks ago and we started a relationship. The guy told me that he was a contractor and promised to link me up with people who would give me juicy contracts.
“The man called me two days ago and told me about a contract worth about N1.5m,
“On getting to the Unity and Peace Estate, we headed for an uncompleted building. One other person joined us. “But both of them pounced on me, beat me up and attempted to rape me. I was having my monthly flow and that dissuaded them.
“They then tied my hands and legs, blindfolded and gagged me. They promised to come back at night to complete their assignment. It was a miracle that passers-by rescued me.”
Punch  gathered that policemen have arrested the owner of the building, while the suspected ritual killers had fled.
The state Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi, confirmed the incident.
He said two decomposing bodies and some human skeletons were recovered from the scene.

1 comment :

  1. Wicked souls everywhere. One needs to be careful if whoever you dealing with

    ReplyDelete