Saturday, May 02, 2015

Fans raise concern over RMD's looks

Iconic actor Richard Mofe Damijo have come out to quench some worrisome claims by fans after a picture of him went viral last week with many querying if the handsome dark-skinned actor was ill. Soon after the picture went viral, RMD, denied rumours that he was sick, stating that he had never been healthier in his life.

“What else do you need? You saw me on stage, did I look sick? People are probably so disappointed to see me looking so much better they want the news to be true. Unfortunately for them, I am in the best shape of my life.
Have you not taken photos of me? It amazes me how people cling to bad news. I am a public servant in Delta State; I go to work every day. I am not sick. I changed my lifestyle and lost weight and I am looking better than I have ever looked in my adult life. For the records, I am not on Facebook and my colleagues that they used their names as those who posted the stories have all denied it,” he said in a recent interview.

He even looks healthier to me now or do they rate healthy by huge pot bellies..lolz 

2 comments :

  1. He looks sick,like someone suffering from a terminal disease, hence his old look.

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete