Sunday, May 31, 2015

If I hadn't married early, I wouldn't have been married by now - Omotola Jalade

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, is one actress who has continued to up her game and needs no further introduction as she is being recognised worldwide by Nigeria movie lovers.   
The entertainer who remains pretty and sexy after four grown kids in a recent interview reveals what strengthens her marriage and the possibility that she might still be single, if she hadn't married Capt. Mattew Ekeinde.
"I don’t think I would be married by now, if I didn't marry early, because I don’t think there is any man that can handle me apart from my husband. Not because I am a bad person, it is because I am a very strong personality. I can understand why a lot of female artistes find it very difficult to find the right person.When you achieve some kind of success, you become really confused as to who really loves you for who you are. It’s not really easy, it is very hard finding those people who really love you. If you are not a very grounded person, you can also contribute in some kind of way to your own problems and so I might have contributed to my own problems,' she said.

3 comments :

  1. Really?

    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then it's good you did years ago.Thumbs up for keeping a home devoid of scandals for years now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really admire this lady she is an example of a virtuous woman,proverb31

    bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete