Monday, June 01, 2015

Make June Count

Has the journey being pleasant or rough so far? If pleasant, keep doing what you do, rough?, don't be deterred just keep forging ahead cos you may never know if the dead mountain grasses could turn lush if you don't try to move forward..

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone that dropped in here this past month and the month before!!, I really do appreciate you all. Just keep visiting Rella's blog, I couldn't have gotten this far without you all. You make Rella's blog happen, yes you reading this, thank you for every second you spend here.. You do me a great honour..

Make everyday in June count, You only live once!

In the spirit of change, I wish you all a happy, a fun filled and productive month, May God bless this new month and open new doors for us all! 

Rella's Blog

Xoxo

3 comments :

  1. I say a BIG Amen to your prayer Rella. Bless you too, and have a fabulous June
    www.alabekee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amennnnnnn

    Happy new month to you too dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new month

    my anniversary month yaay

    ReplyDelete