Friday, June 05, 2015

Meet the woman with the world's largest butt

Mikel Ruffinelli's hips and bottom measure a staggering 8ft around (jeez! Is it a football pitch?), earning her the record for having the largest hips and in the world.
Yet despite being 5' 4" and weighing 420lbs, Mikel, 39, who features in TLC’s documentary World’s Biggest Hips, insists that she is completely healthy, and says she sees no reason to slim down or shape up                      
'I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems,' she says in a clip from the show. 'I love my curves, I love my hips, I love my attributes.' 
Mikel though had to admit that she experiences obstacles in everyday life. She finds it challenging to use the shower, which she has to gingerly step into over the side of the tub while turning her body to fit through the glass door's opening. She can only close the door if she is turned the right way.
'Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure,' she says. 'I think it's very feminine to have curves. It makes us womanly, it makes us beautiful. I rather be this size and happy, with me loving me, than to be skinny, that size, and be unhappy.' 
Her husband, Reggie, agrees. He adds with a wink: 'I tell people all the time: I have a license to work with heavy equipment.'
What ya say about this load?.

3 comments :

  1. HOW WILL SHE WASH THAT MOUNTAIN DURING SHOWER. NOR BE LIFE SHE DEY SHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that she is confident about her body

    ReplyDelete