Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Happy birthday to blog reader's boy, Dominion Jackson

Dominion Jackson is the first child of blog reader Mrs. Tracy Jackson who happens to be my elder sister so obviously Dominion is my nephew.

 Y'all need to meet my baby nephew in person, he is a 'lighter', he effortlessly brings life to every room he enters even though he can't yet make a reasonable word. Dominion my sugar, Dominion my Suya, you make my heart smile so much that it hurts. God is indeed wonderful.. It's amazing how a babe who can neither speak nor express himself be capable of making people be at peace with themselves and the world..

Me, Mama, Daddy and the whole family loves you boy. Happy birthday to this great nation.. Dominion Edafe Jackson. It's just 365 days but it feels like you've been with us since forever!

11 comments :

  1. Awww, he is so adorable and cute
    Happy buffday Dominion Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday cute lil boy, Wullnp nd rella is dat all u've gat to say or are u exhausted with words to express urself? Anyways u guys shld jux try nd take him out to mark he's first birthday nd stop forming aunty by mouth. Nd plz I need to see d after pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Triz dear you know you trying me right? With your bad wafi mouth If I catch you.. Anyways come to Benin on Saturday for the party. We're celebrating it this weekend otondo!

      Delete
    2. Rella warrey watin dey work u? U nd who try who? ordinary to take dis lil boy out to mark his birthday, u dey dere dey do anyhow with dose ur poultry birds nd farm animals mtcheew, shm for u nonsense

      Delete
    3. Aww Triz dear, you want to murder me with your mouth? Okay am sorry, I know you are missing me, try and come to Benin okay, will pay for your t-fare if you come for the weekend.. *winks* muah!!

      Delete
    4. Ur fada pay whose t-fair c'mon girl I'm far bigger dan dat, don't worry I'll be dere with my bf's private jet dat he bought among d ones president buhari sold out of aso rock first tin on saturday to take care of my lil, handsome, cute dominion #dorr*

      Delete
    5. Beatrice please take it easy. Thanks very much for the lovely birthday messages.

      Delete
  3. Wow happy birthday dearie. You shall live and prosper..
    Me i dey Benin Rella nor invite me. Hmmmmm there's God ooo

    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gloria dear, you are most invited please come if you so wish..

      Delete
  4. Yay!!! That's my boy. Happy birthday to my cute one. I and daddy loves you so so much. You are born great. You shall live and fulfill your days on earth. God's favour be upon you. I love you.
    Thanks to everyone who wished my son a happy birthday, may your home never lack celebration and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww! he is so cute! please keep him for my baby girl
    may God bless him,he will grow in health and wisdom,he shall be a source of joy to his family.
    happy cakeday lil one

    ReplyDelete