Friday, July 17, 2015

The moment when a Mexican singer sanitary pad fell off on stage..

Mexican singer, Patricia Navidad, 42, was in front of thousands on breakfast TV when her sanitary towel dropped from her vag1na unabated. She remained thoroughly professional and calm and she continued with her performance without so much as a glance towards the sanitary towel.
She later tweeted:

"I want to make it clear that I never threw or would throw the pad. It fell by itself through a very sophisticated tunnel! Thank you, I love you.

This is not something I should be ashamed of or be mocked for. But while judging, bullying and pointing at me you forget you are not what you say you are."

2 comments :

  1. That must have been an embarrassing moment for her
    alabekee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choi! Thank God it wasn't soaked in blood. But how did it fall?

    ReplyDelete