Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Veteran OAP, Olisa reveals why he isn’t married

Veteran OAP, Olisa Adibua has opened up in a new interview with City People Magazine, why he is still single after all these years.
Olisa is well beyond the expected age for marriage and in the interview he attributed the reason why he is still single because he is very contended with his life now.               
He also added that his crazy work hours won’t be suitable for marriage.
I am still single and that is because it hasn’t just happened, it’s not that I don’t want to or that can’t but I am hoping it happens at some point in time. However, its all about your own personal happiness and I am very contended how I am right now, and also I feel that if I had got married a few years back, my wife would probably have left me because I have ridiculously unhealthy hours” said Olisa Adibua.
They should please stop all these kind of questions, shuo he is a man and he can marry anytime he pleases,  erm just  that we may have a situation where strangers start thinking his own kids are his grandchildren because of the age gap.. lolzz 

2 comments :

  1. Oga please try to settle down, age is no longer on your side
    www.alabekee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete